Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Website Launch

We are Proud to Present

Sharwell Studio now has a website and a blog!

I have been creating art for as long as I can remember... dabbling in crafts, photography and painting. When starting to create art *for real* I began with abstract acrylic paintings on canvas. I then challenged myself with oils, on a smaller scale. Recently I've learned some watercolor techniques, and may focus my time on that medium in the coming months.

The blog will help you keep track of my craftiness and the website will serve as a shop. You can buy existing art or order a custom piece.

Over the years I have been commissioned to make some custom pieces for friends and family. Here are a few examples:

Greek Isles, oil on canvas, 4x6" each

Southwest Triptych, acrylic on canvas 16x60"

Untitled abstract, acrylic on canvas, 36x48"

I have been selling my creations on Etsy.com since 2008 when my husband introduced me to the amazing artisan marketplace. Now it's time to supplement my shop on Etsy with my own *cyber* space. A big thanks to Kasey Harwell to his vision, design and execution of the site.


Bookmark it today! (and subscribe to the blog too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment